Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Pride and Joy!!



We find ourselves very proud of our little ones and totally enjoy spending time with them. They never cease to amaze us in how smart they are and the funny, off-the-wall things they say. Each one of them have their own little personalities and each add so much to our family.
We have to give credit to the great Mothers these little ones have, as they are the reason why we have such great babies. The girls are such great mothers and examples to their children.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Teri... I love the blog! You have done a great job getting it up and running... now the hard part is keeping it updated! I speak from personal experience, I get yelled at frequently for not updating enough! Oh well, you can't make everyone happy! I am so happy to hear from you and I hope that things keep going so well for you! I will keep in touch... we miss you!
Katie